15 August: today's birthdays
- Ben Affleck - American actor and screenwriter, born Benjamin Géza Affleck-Boldt.
He won an Oscar for Writing Original Screenplay, along with Matt Damon (Good Will Hunting, in 1997), and one for Best Picture (Argo, in 2012). The American actor Casey Affleck is his brother
- Anthony Anderson - American actor, born Anthony Alvin Anderson
- Napoléon Bonaparte - French military and political leader
- John Cranko - South African choreographer
- Louis de Broglie - French mathematician and physicist
- James Keir Hardie - Scottish politician
- Alejandro González Iñárritu - Mexican film director. He won 4 Oscars: Best Picture, along with Best Director, Best Original Screenplay for Birdman or (The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance) in 2015 and an Oscar for Best Director in 2016 for The Revenant
- Alain Juppé - French politician
- Stieg Larsson - Swedish writer and journalist
- Jennifer Lawrence - American actress, born Jennifer Shrader Lawrence. She became famous worldwide for her role as Katniss Everdeen in the Hunger Games film series. She won an Oscar for Best Actress in 2013 for her role in the film Silver Linings Playbook
- Gilbert Lewis - American chemist
- Nicolas Roeg - English film director
- Walter Scott - Scottish writer, poet and novelist
Questo sito utilizza cookie. Proseguendo nella navigazione acconsenti all'utilizzo dei cookie.