12 May: today's birthdays
- Burt Bacharach - American pianist and composer. He won an Oscar for Best Score and two Oscars for Best Song
- Stephen Baldwin - American actor
- Alan Ball - English soccer player
- Joseph Beuys - German artist
- Gabriel Byrne - Irish actor
- Gabriel Fauré - French composer
- Domhnall Gleeson - Irish actor and film director. He is best known for his role as Bill Weasley in the Harry Potter film series
- Ágnes Heller - Hungarian philosopher
- Katharine Hepburn - American actress. She won four Oscars for Best Actress
- Gavin Hood - South African film director, screenwriter and actor
- Jun Fubuki - Japanese actress
- Kimiko Yo - Japanese actress
- Jiddu Krishnamurti - Indian philosopher
- Edward Lear - English author, poet and illustrator
- Daniel Libeskind - Polish-born American architect
- Justus von Liebig - German chemist
He also developed a manufacturing process for beef extracts, and founded a company, Liebig Extract of Meat Company, that later trademarked the Oxobrand beef bouillon cube.
beef stock cubes. It was named after Baron Justus von Liebig, the 19th-century German organic chemist who developed and promoted a method for industrial production of beef extract.
- Jonah Lomu - New Zealand rugby player of Tongan descent. A legend in the New Zealand rugby team All Blacks
- Rami Malek - American actor of Egyptian descent, born Rami Said Malek
- Ingo Maurer - German designer
- Zdeněk Zeman - Czech-Italian football coach
Questo sito utilizza cookie. Proseguendo nella navigazione acconsenti all'utilizzo dei cookie.