08 July: today's birthdays
- Kevin Bacon - American actor. He starred in the film Footloose. He is married to actress Kyra Sedgwick
- Alfred Binet - French psychologist, born Alfred Binetti, the inventor of the first intelligence test
- Ernst Bloch - German philosopher and author
- Sophia Bush - American actress. She stars as Detective Erin Lindsay in the TV series Chicago P.D.
- Billy Crudup - American actor
- Phineas Gage - American railroad construction foreman, best known for an accident he had: an iron rod through his head
- Anjelica Huston - American actress. She won an Oscar for Best Supporting Actress in 1986 for her role in Prizzi's Honor
- Tony Kaye - English film director. He directed American History X and Detachment
- Jean de La Fontaine - French writer and poet, best known for his Fables
- Tzipi Livni - Israeli politician
- Wolfgang Puck - Austrian chef
- Jeffrey Tambor - American actor
Questo sito utilizza cookie. Proseguendo nella navigazione acconsenti all'utilizzo dei cookie.