• 500g of farina 00, plain flour
• 250g -280g of acqua, water
• 15g of fresh lievito, yeast
• 8g of sale, salt
• 3 spoons of olio extra vergine d’oliva, extra virgin olive oil
• 1 teaspoon of malt
• Semolina flour to sprinkle
• Olive oil for brushing
• Make a fontana, well, then mix all the ingredients in the middle and beat for 8 to 10 minutes.
• The dough cannot be too soft.
• Make a rectangular shape with the dough and cover with olive oil.
• Sprinkle with semolina flour.
• Let it rest for 1 hour.
• Cut it in pieces about the width of a finger.
• Use your fingers to separate the dough and lift it and pull it gently.
• Flap the dough in the air.
• Place them on an oven tray and bake in a preheated forno, oven, at 200c for 20 minutes.
Back to Luciana Sampogna menu